Radiology Consultants, P.C. is searching for several new radiologists due to retirements and fast growth of the practice. We ideally need a fellowship trained neuroradiologist but will also benefit from general or other fellowship trained radiologists. Interventional radiology, MSK MR, and mammography are not required. All the radiologists occasionally participate in light procedures and fluoroscopy when the PA is off.
About the Practice
- Radiology Consultants, P.C. is a traditional private radiology practice
- 16 full time radiologists
- Group members share the shifts, workload, and call
- Transparent, democratic practice with collaborative management
- Excellent relationship with hospital administration
- Third party operational management through Radiology Business Solutions. (“RBS”)
- RBS has no ownership of practice – operational and support services only
Oklahoma City boasts clean air, low crime, easy commutes and friendly people. New and renovated schools. An award-winning, family favorite zoo and a fantastic hands-on science museum. Fresh farmers markets and trendy local coffeeshops. An exciting, dynamic arts and music scene. A cradle of entrepreneurship. A great sense of community. Oklahoma City is well-known for its western charm and lively culture. The city continues to go through a renaissance due to its growing public and private partnerships and a keen interest in improving the overall quality of life of its 1.2 million plus people. Here, the arts, quality of healthcare and excellence in education are thriving. Its diverse economy is among the strongest in the nation. Costs of living remain low and the solid, innovative infrastructure ensures that smog and traffic congestion are not an issue. The average commute is less than 20 minutes, and the city airport offers direct flights to many major destinations. Everything from fine dining, concerts, professional sports and outdoor recreation, we have it all. With nearly 250 days of sunshine per year, Oklahoma City is an amazing place to live.